January 17, 2013

my snowy day yestarday

hi guys i had a idea sense i din,t  have school yestarday so i had a idea to write what did i do on my snowy day here is what happen so i got up elary like i always do utill my dad told me ava you dont have school and you dont have to get up elary he said but dad its cold down stairs i said ok said dad  i got to take a shower thank you daddy your welcom sweetins he said would you like some brekfeast yes please what do we have we have egg we have chesse and photoas would you like a chesse olmate and photas yes please so i got out moms laptop and watch telvison and then had my brekfeast well thats all the time i have to tell what i did but ill save it then ill post it when i get the chance hi guys iam back so wheres was i oh ya well i ate a cheese olmate then i went in the playroom and played a video game called harvest moon anamil prade its my favortive game its a game where you go all over town and meet new pepole its my favortive game ever i play it like everyday and then i got dressed and went to the store my mom got a pair of pants for 110 dollars and 7 cents then i went to dukin dounuts an got 6 muchins and hot coca then i went home and watched tv then i asked my mom what is for dinner and she said shepard pie i relly love shepard pie. and then i went to krate then class was over and i went home and it was  time for dinner and had shepard pie dad went back to karte and he wanted to punch somebody and ps i did not get hurt just to be clear on that then i took a bath and watched tv and went to bed

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like my shepard's pie Lovey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ava, I got tired just reading about your day. It was very busy. I like reading your blogs because it's almost like you were here talking to me. I painted the kitchen ceiling today and now I'm going to rest and watch some golf on TV. Can't wait to see you when you come in on January 29. Have a good week. Love, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did more than me in one day than I have done all week. I like Dunkin Donuts munchkins. The red velvet ones are good. -Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete