so the first thing that happen so far was I got to see nova her mom her dad her grandma fran and her uncle bill it was very fun the first thing that happen was we went to her house and we hung out and then we talked about what we were going to do and we went to this little fair thing and we ate and then we decided to go back to the house and then we hung out again and then a couple of hours later they came over and I chatted with liz'es family members and then we ate dessert I had chocolate covered jelly beans PS they are really good anyway. so yeah we ate dessert and then I chatted with Jason lizes husband and nova's dad and then a couple of minutes later we had to leave so I said goodbye and grandma and uncle bill had to say good bye to so we all said good bye and the cox family followed us to the car and then we went in the car and said goodbye again and then we left and I heard nova's voice and then we left and went back home and dad asked me how was my day and I said good and then we all just relaxed watched TV and stayed up late and then we had a problem going to bed and then finally we went to bed now the next day is going to be a bqq with the kosses ill tell you all about it when its done ok bye. so when I came to the kosses it was a bad day I would love to talk about but bad things happen so ill just talk about what I did on fathers day weekend in New York with my Italian family and grandma and grandpa p. we chatted ate opened presents and we did other things we were up passed ten it was very fun then the next day was are good bye day we got up and I played with my ipad and other things and then we got up had breakfast hung out and then we said good bye. then when we got home I had to get virigina ham and we did PS it was for my state report and then we went to the other store and we bought a giant cream pie and I told dad and then he watched golf until 7:30 and then we had pie and then we ate pie and then we hung out and then we just did stuff and then we went to bed. So on the last day of school I got to school and then we did our things did a owl thing ice cream and more.so the next day of what I did was I hanged out with my dad we went to dinner chinies and then we went to see monster university at movie metro and then we went home and we went to see my moms bungo friends and then we
chatted and then dad came and he wet his pants of chines food he actially sat on my food well I dint want to eat it so good call dad anyway. we said goodbye and then we went down stairs and he told us the story I just told you and then we went to bed. and that was the end of the day so the end. PS im still doing more ok from ava b just letting you know and telling you ok goodbye and have a nice summer ok from ava. see you next time.so when I hanged out today with Jayne we went to Chinese restaurant ate chat shopped to walmart to find things and then we went to DQ Derry queen bought ice cream and then we went home and now were chatting and then we said good bye at 6:24 pm and then we hanged out chilled and then it was time for bed so the end see you on the next day. the next day we went to NY new York city to see grandma and grandpa but we got stuck in traffic because of accidents just traffic or road work. so when we finally got there we hanged out and then when Alicia and matt came and I put my hud up to hide from aunt Alica and then matt came and we chatted and he said look its a m and m hey I said then Alica found me and then we ate and then mike and Tara came and they showed us a picture and I had to go to the bathroom a lot I thought It was just the mooring but it was more offend. anyway so yaa we ate and then we just chilled then we played Wii bowling and it was so fun then we had dessert and then we just hanged out and then we said goodbye and that was it for the day. then the next day we left at 9:30 I think to go to the doctor the sane thing happen with me yestary but then we got there and then we waited then it started then we were done so the end and what we did after that was we went to the car and then said goodbye and then we left the end. So the next day we just chilled stayed cool and did a go bunch of other things.so now ill say what I did on moms birthday week we went to the jerlaewly store and we went to buy mom a charm for her ring, then the next day mom started planning it where she wanted to go to. then the next day it was hers and our friend sierras birthday so when I went on the computer mom got like 100 so she very popularity thanks to me and other things anyway. so after that happen the kosses invited us to going to dinner but well neverind about what I said I don't want to hurt any feelings. so we went and we said hi then I went in the pool in my clothes then I got a twol but before I did that I wet my head. then I chatted helped out waited for my mom and then we left and then mom ran me a bath and we got ready and got dressed. and then we went and drove to dinner and we saw a lot of people and then they gave us bread we chatted I played with my ipad and then we ordered and dad had photos pasta I had chicken ravioli and mom looked like she had a seafood salad and a thanksgiving stuffing that's what I think. then we got dessert and we had cheesecake and chocolate cake and more. then we gave moms gift and we gave her a charm for her charm bracelet and she loved it then we payed the check and then we went to the bathroom ad then we left watched TV chilled out then went to bed the end of Laura's birthday happy birthday mom. the next fun thing that we did I am now hanging out with Jayne and we cleaned the house for nova because she's coming later so we played around did a music show and other things. and then at the BTR concert was pretty cool we got to go watch the concert but. the concert that Alica took me to was way better I got to meet them and it was way more fun but I still love big time rush and victora justuice just not in concert. then the next day we left new York but played Wii before that then said good bye and then yestary I had playdate with Amy then we brought her home did other things and that's it so bye. sorry you saw a little of it. some of it diapered but you know I did lots of things right anyway. were doing camp beeler here at my house with my BFF oliva so far we did went to dinner hung out and now its the last day of camp beeler so today were just going to hang out and then were going to go to friendly's for lunch but actually we went to 99 because the parents get stomachs there so that's it so bye. and hey guys happy august so far I hanged out with Jayne the kosses and did other things so today my daddy got 14 fourteen stiches because he was doing something in the bathroom then we had to drive to the hospital and pick him up mom took a picture yes my mom has a cold heart. and then for the next six days we've been In a friends house and the workers we hope that get this done as soon as possible it looked like they id nothing it looks the same everyday and the bathtub is outside so boys here's something for you Instead im not trying to be rude but instead the bathtub outside leaving it outside how about you take it and add it to the bathroom into the bathroom so you can be all done with it just saying but if you have a very good reason of leaving the bathtub I totally ok with that to. so that's pretty much it im just hanging out with my friends and stuff like that and nova's birthday and my half birthday is in 4 days so excited and I think were going to go bowling so that will be fun and ill tell you more t me and about how the day went and what happen about me and nova's birthday. so that's pretty much it and im writing a play with my grandpa so that's fun to so that's pretty much it so bye. oh and I went to the beach and that was fun that's it so bye
then we went to the doctor we passed the sleep study but now were going back to the hospital and there going to take my traior out u know the thing on my neck and do a sleep study for the next forty eight 48 hours very exciting. so when we went to the hospital they let me out a day early because my traior is out now you know the thing on my neck so it was very exciting and were celebrating on Sunday august 25 and were celebrating my parents anveriay , and dads birthday. so that's pretty much it so bye and have a great rest of your summer and rest of your day from , love ava today we are going to try a new recipe you know the thing I posted on my blog you know the meatball sub recipe only a little different recipe ok got to go bye have a great rest of your day and summer from , love Ava hey guys the recipe the meatball sub recipe yeah its very good with a dressing on top of the Cole slaw or if you don't like that u can do this put meatball sub on and dressing on top its really good ok bye. so yestary I went to GameStop hung out with my dad went to farllwaers for lunch and went golfing we had lots of fun I love hanging out with my dad and hope we can do it again. so today I think were going to see the Yoshi's for lunch so ill tell you about it later bye. so we went to the Yoshi's and I hanged out with them had pizza kept hanging out had fun talked and that's pretty much it. so this is a goodbye and end of the summer it was a very fun summer and im really excited for tomorrow because it is the first day of fifth grade which is a very exciting day so that's it so bye and see u the next time I write
from , love ava
bye and I hope u had a great day ok so bye
Wow, I got tired just reading this! What a summer you had and what a job to write it all down. Great work.
ReplyDelete