hey guys its me Ava I just want to send a shout out birthday message to Tim Conway you will still be very popular from your role as mickey from the carol burnet show you were so funny you will always be rembered by you were a very funny guys the rest of the cast were all funny I loved each and ever one of you guys were so funny I love your show and I love all of the shows that were on before I was born they were funny not that I don't love the shows now its just that the show nows are not that good the grown up shows are more funny here are my top fav shows
the Crosby show
facts of life
good luck charile
and
morden family those are my favortive shows ever I watch them for hours.
So here's something for Tim Conway.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIM CONWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
LOVE AVA
Tim Conway was awesome. Harvey Korman always laughed when he was in sketches with Tim Conway. Especially when Tim would play the old man with the crazy hair.
ReplyDeleteI loved him on Carol Burnett's show. He's a very funny guy.
ReplyDelete