May 24, 2014
Ava visit friends of the family ( raising hope cast)
Hey Virgina Ava coming in a few mintues Burt said ok im so excited. where's Sabrina , Jimmy , and Hope were here. Hey you guys look great ok you ready YEAH! Ding dong come in. Hey its me your favortive "hi Ava so nice to finally meet you you mom has told me so much about you Virgina said". So let me introude you to my family this is my husband Burt , my son Jimmy , Her wife Sabrina , and daughter Hope nice to meet you oh and this is my Maw Maw Barba June who on earth are you Maw Maw here have a pickle alright ok bye. Ok back to the story so we had Jimmy at a young age then when Jimmy turned 13 we firgured out that he had the voice of an angel. Then four or five years ago he Jimmy got married to Lucy then went to jail for the incident then had hope but on the first day lucy named it princes Beyonce but then my mom Virgina came to recuse and said I like the name hope so thats how my daughter got the name hope. Then I met sabrina then after three years we finally decdied to talk about getting married and then we had are crrazy wedding but it did have a happy ending. Ok I think we have had talked enough now lets take a tour of natesville. So this is howdys here are a few friends of ours this is Jimmy's boss Barney , and Frank nice to meet you. Ok now we are going home yeah me and Jimmy are going back to are house well I was thinking that you and me could go out and we could get a bite and Ava could watch Hope so then they asked Hope and she loved the idea and plus I get Paided. So Hope what do u want to do Tv ok then here are some three obessing Facts Of Life , The show , or malcom in the middle or everybody loves ramyond she picked Facts Of life Then The Cosby show , The Everybody Loves Raymond , then last Malclom in the middle.She loved it and as soon as she watched the last thing she wanted to watcch she drifted off to sleep so I put her to sleep read her a story and then Jimmy and Sabrina came home and I Babysitted for two hours and they said to take $100 dollars can I stay here sure we have a room that's perfect thanks. So I stayed in the room for a little bit. Then the next day I went back to Virgina house and we had dinner and then she told me about when her and burt were young and what happen and how they got Jimmy. Then a couple of days later I had to leave. Then I said thank you for the visit and hope that we can meet again. Then they wrote letters and I wrote back and that way we could keep in touch. Life was good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is good! $100 bucks to babysit is quite a deal. I never saw Raising Hope. I'll have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteSome of my favorite characters! Good descriptions of the events in the story!
ReplyDeleteFunny show, glad you wrote about it.
ReplyDelete