August 10, 2014

The baby band save the wedding (mike and Tara's)

Today's the day it's the wedding day. Ring ring phone call its mike at 3:00 in the moring. What is it mike get in the car get your suit on my cars out front ok coming. Ok I'm in the car at 3:10 in the moring what do you want I need to tallk to you I'm nervous about the wedding how come because it's the first time I'm getting married and what if something happens don't worry about it. The  whole family likes her. I like her and she loves you thanks for the peep talk Ava ok so what now well you can go back to bed and take your suit off the reason why I told you to put your suit on is this was are pratice talk. You know like before the wedding starts ok. Ava get up its time to get ready for the wedding ok. Lets go lets go lets go ok I'm ready me too my mom said ok I got the car ready lets go. So we went to the wedding and mike tells me there's no band what I said what happen. I don't know what happen they just left what are we going to do Ava! I know I said I'll get the baby band here ok hurry because it's almost time for the wedding. So I called Jack , Finn , and Priscilla they were all at the wedding and then I told them that I need them for mikes band. So then they were already I gave mike the pep talk and the wedding was about to being. So the wedding was a success the bride and groom said I do mike kissed his bride and everyone was happy. After the whole wedding it was the after party that was like a happy new year celbration and a contuing of the wedding. So the whole day was filled with fun and laughter and a day of happiness and celebration.

The end

Hey mike hope you liked the story some of the things I put in the story will happen in reality at the wedding I'm thinking of ideas for  haikus and I'll put them ion my blog as soon as I can good night and have a nice night my bloggers 😃.

From Ava


3 comments:

  1. Lol yes many of these things will happen in reality. Great story. It was fun at the beach the other day. You did a great job going under the water. We look forward to your haikus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think The Baby Band would rock the wedding! Maybe they can play a song while they're in the wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby band saves the day! What a story, Ava! I will read this to them at bedtime, they will love it!

    ReplyDelete