March 5, 2015

Priscilla Jack Finn , Ava quarinted at school

"Jack , Finn" Mikal said time for daycare with Ava. "Yahoo" Jack and Finn said. "I made lunch" Maralice said. "What is our lunch" Jack and Finn said. "Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches". Ok kids "go with mommy to school" Mikal said. "Priscilla" Alicia said "Priscilla it's time for day care with cousin Ava" then Priscilla clapped her hands and got her lunch and got her favorite lunch spaghetti and meatballs. "Priscilla your daddy is going to bring you to daycare and I will see you later meatball". Then I got to the school with my red car and noticed I was the only car who parked but I just kept walking so I got out of the car and I tried to open the door and the door was locked so what did I decided to do I had to use my teacher key to get in. So I got in and the lights were out then I said "maybe I'm here early". Then Jack Finn and Priscilla came I opened the classroom and then just before Jack , Finn, and Priscilla came I got a text message from my boos at six in the moring and didn't realize I got the message because I was getting ready for my day and I didn't have my hearing aids on. So then I said "uh oh I just am going to tell the moms that school is not canceled but to stay here with me in case the weather doesn't hold up. So when the moms came in I told themes put them in the music station. Then I told Alicia , Mikal , Maralice that I got a message school was cancelled and then the moms said "what should we do because I don't want to disappoint the kids". Then Mikal , Maralice and Alicia went into a football/mom huddle and thongt if they put Jack Finn and Priscilla into Pj's they could watch a movie and have lunch. So then they. The idea to me and then they gave me a movie idea Elmo , and then we watched Thomas and friends. Then they fell asleep and then we decided to stop their. So then even though the day was shorter then usual it was still a fun/family day.
The end
From Ava
Hope you liked my story if you have any other story ideas tell me in the comment section below.

3 comments:

  1. The mom football huddle . I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are the official "head cousin" (and an honorary cousin to Jack and Finn!).
    Write about your upcoming birthday fiesta on Saturday. What will you do while in NY?

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCITING STORY...YOU SHOWED GOOD SENSE IN AN EMERGENCY.

    ReplyDelete