April 18, 2015

Blog idea helpers- made up vacation story and made up place.

Hi bloggers sorry I haven't been posting for a while but I'm working on these paragraphs on what I've been doing spring break all in one post should be up by Sunday njght or Monday moring.

    Example
Priscilla , Jack , Finn and I are in kid land and Mike and Tara are the king and queen of kid land and you get all of these fun toys games and videos , but then all of the sudden a candy storm hits and everyone in kid land is upset what will they do?
 
If you want me to do that kind of story just tell me but if you have another idea just tell me in the comment section below I'll check out the ideas tommorow probably I'm watching planes , trains , and automobiles staring Steve Martin LOVE THIS MOVIE! Seen it before but still funny.
Good night 
From Ava 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great story! Maybe Baby Ja'mahl can make a guest appearance.

    ReplyDelete