January 23, 2016

Happy 2nd Birthday Priscilla

Hard to believe that you're two years old. I can't believe that two years ago I became a big cousin to you. You're a awesome kid who always has a big smile on your cute little face. I know that your birthday plans didn't go the way you thought they would ,but it's just mother nature. I think God wanted us to share our birthday's together and have an awesome cousin moment. I love the way you say my name. I love every moment we share together playing together or just watching T.V on the couch. Your mommy and daddy are lucky to have an awesome girl like you. I can't wait to see what life has in store for you. You have a very bright future Priscilla Isabelle.

Here is your awesome birthday a-cross poem

Pretty little child and I'm proud to be your cousin
Really cool cousin
I Love You Priscilla Isabelle
Silly spunky little child full of life
Cheerful and energetic little girl who parties hard
Intelligent and tries her hardest at everything
Lovable kid who always enjoys life
Lucky-James Is lucky to have you as your big cousin
Awesome Ava wishes you an awesome birthday

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome poem! And yes, you guys can celebrate together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna be an AWESOME cousin monent. Priscilla is so lucky to have the best big cousin in the galaxy !!

    ReplyDelete