Hello everyone wow it's almost the end of October. I can't believe it! Happy Halloween everybody hope you had a nice weekend and a great month. I have had so many great things happen this month. I have had a great school year so far and I have great friends who care for me so much in school. I have awesome teachers my favorite class is L.A. I had a wonderful daddy/daughter day today (10/29) with my dad we went to go see the movie the Storks , went shopping at Barnes and Nobles to buy books , and then went out for an early dinner at a Mexican restaurant I'm so lucky to have a dad like him. My month was amazing it was filled with family parities and great times. I'm currently going to C.C.D and recently got my bible and I can't wait for conformation in two years.
Sorry if I have been keeping you be waiting for my spoiler alerts ,but now the wait is over! I went to celebrate my grandparents 50th anniversary party two weeks ago (10/15) and I had a wonderful time with family and friends. My Great Uncle Anthony took some wonderful pictures at the party. For about 5 months starting in May I worked on my grandparents present and that present was a big 50th anniversary book starting from when they got married to now with their three grandchildren that had 120 photos and they also got a 3 picture frame with all three grandchildren in it. I got a letter from my grandma last week saying how wonderful the book was and that she reads it every day and that letter just filled my heart with joy knowing they love the book so much love you grandma and grandpa P. The second spoiler alert that my family knows about ,but I'm going to tell the rest of my bloggers is who I've chosen to be my conformation sponsor in two years. That person was my Uncle Mike when I told him at my grandparent's 50th anniversary party he couldn't believe it he immediately told my whole family he was so excited along with my entire family. My uncle Mike and I have a close relationship we can tell each other secrets and not tell anyone else I love you so much Mike. I was talking to my cousin Christian and he said that he picked my uncle Mike for his sponsor so I thought that it was cool that two great minds think alike.
That is all for today bloggers I hope you enjoy the month of November and remember that Thanksgiving is just one month away. Hopefully their will be more blog posts in the near future.
Love Awesome Ava
I will do my best to be a great Confirmation sponsor!
ReplyDeleteWhat class is L.A.?