Happy birthday to someone who has a heart of gold. You always have a smile on your face and always know how to brighten someone's day. You always know how to make me happy. You've known me as baby Ava and as your flower girl at your wedding and now I'm a teenager. You've seen all my amazing accomplishment from the trache and so much more. You always give such amazing gifts to me from all the wonderful clothes you have given me to the birthday book , and the frame collage you gave me for my thirteen birthday I will treasure those gifts forever. Priscilla is so lucky to have a mother like you and I can't wait to watch Priscilla grow up and share more amazing memories with her. You and Uncle Matt are lucky to have each other. You're loved by so many people including me. You're a special and beautiful person I love you so much Aunt Alicia have a great day.
Love
Your Flower Girl
Ava Marie
Awesome Ava
Wow, I bet Aunt Alicia is walking on air after reading this.
ReplyDeleteAunt Alicia Rules!!
ReplyDelete