Happy Birthday to two amazing beautiful girls. My cousin Priscilla Isabelle and my amazing NICU nurse Stephanie. These people are both just absolutely amazing and made my life so much better.
Priscilla
I can't believe you are three years old I remember the day you were born. You will always be my little cousin to me! I love when I come to NY/Philadelphia and see the family and I get to see you and James. I love when we have fun together. I love seeing pictures of you and watching you grow up into a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to share more memories with you. I want you to know that I will always be here for you as your cousin and as your friend. Can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend.
Love Ah-va/Cousin Ava
Stephanie
Happy belated birthday. You and the fabulous team of NICU nurses helped our family through a lot in the beginning I see you on the internet sometimes and see you have helped so many people through the years including us. I think you are an amazing person you're kind and loving to everyone you meet. I am so glad that you can see pictures of me online and see all the amazing things I have accomplished and watch me grow. I can't believe that just a few months ago we reconnected in person out of nowhere and seeing you after all those years of keeping in touch was amazing for the both of us. God works in crazy ways sometimes and he gave me a moment that I will never forget. I hope you had an amazing birthday you deserved it.
Love Awesome Ava
Remember when Priscilla was born and it snowed in Philadelphia? I think that's the night I told you I bought Tara an engagement ring? Am I right?
ReplyDelete