February 12, 2017

Highlights of 13 and 14th Birthday 2/13

Another year for Awesome Ava this year gave me a lot of lessons. I have had my good days and I have had my bad days and I have had days I will never forget!!! On my bad days I learned some lessons. My great days were helping people, making people feel awesome and getting awesome comments and sometimes presents in return. In the beginning of turning thirteen I had two amazing birthday parties one with my cousin Priscilla in Philadelphia and then my family and friends in Connecticut at Red Fox. I created a little tiny book of all the awesome moments that I had in 13 years and then at the end of the book I wrote down the
 Thirteen Rules I Live By
No automatic alt text available.
Thanks to all my family and friends last year for all the amazing comments and my family for sharing the book to your friends. These rules were just things that I learned in all of my years!
Top highlights that happened
I had an amazing summer in the Poconos and an amazing family reunion in Nova Scotia with the Beelers some I haven't seen in years and some I have not met ever in my life. I will be going this summer ,but just to see my aunts, uncle, cousins ,Grandma and Grandpa B.
I had an amazing first day at school and I am having a great year and have met some wonderful teachers and have great friends.
I had wonderful celebrations, and I had the wonderful chance of getting wonderful new hearing thanks to mom, dad, grandma and grandpa P, and the amazing Brian.
Holidays- Were amazing Thanksgiving had amazing food and family gathered around Christmas was amazing and I got so many amazing presents.
Now it's 2017- There are so many amazing things that have happened in such short time so I have a good feeling that 2017 will have some great moments.
Thanks to my amazing family and friends for following my journey watching my amazing adventures and sharing amazing moments with me for thirteen years. Thanks to my amazing parents people who have followed my story from the beginning. I know some days were not easy ,but after all those surgeries and doctor apt we survived and I couldn't have asked for better parents you have given me an amazing life I love you both so much and I can't wait to see what this year has in store.


No automatic alt text available.
3rd Birthday
Image may contain: 1 person
13th birthday

If you have a favorite moment I didn't put up write it in the comment section below.
Love
Awesome
Ava





 



4 comments:

  1. This is great! One of my highlights was when you asked me to be your Confirmation sponsor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Poconos is always a highlight for me. Can't wait to do it again. Can't believe you're 14!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We couldn't be prouder of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Ava! Can't wait to rage at your bday party!!!! Hioooooooo!!

    One of my favorite memories was rocking out at Uncle Mike & Aunt Tara's wedding. Rock and roll lives!!!

    ReplyDelete