July 5, 2017

Happy Birthday Grandma and Grandpa P

Happy birthday to two fabulous people. Today is my grandpa's birthday

Grandpa P
Happy birthday you are an amazing, kind and funny man. You always write the nicest things about your grandchildren. I always love seeing you either when you come down to Connecticut for a special event or I come down to stay after an apt. Thanks for always playing apples to apples and watching our favorite comedian together Sebastian Maniscalco. Thanks for always making me amazing omelets You always had a creative side you wrote me books, and little tiny stories about a made up character. I still have the book you made me about the three little pigs staring Ava, Grandma, and Grandpa. I enjoy watching you play with Priscilla and James it brings back memories of when I was there age and all the stuff we did together. I love when you talk about me and how proud you are of me it fills my heart with joy they are so beautiful to read. I hope you have an amazing day can't wait to see you this weekend. I love you grandpa
Love Ava Marie
Grandma P
I know I am a week late, but that means you have more time to celebrate. Happy birthday you are such an amazing grandma. You share so much love with your kids and grandkids. You always keep up to date with everyone's events, birthday's, holidays, and weddings. You put so much love into the food you make I always enjoy eating your food. I love our little talks together and the advice you give me. Thanks for giving me money every now and then. Thanks for always giving the greatest games and toys at your house for Priscilla, James, and I to play with. Thanks for  giving the best room service possible. Your house is better than a hotel with all the entertainment from you and grandpa. You are like superwoman grandma you are fabulous and I am hoping you had a wonderful birthday and I can't wait to see you and the family this weekend.
Love Ava Marie

Hope everyone had a great 4th Of July weekend and hopefully I will try to make more posts soon since there are so many wonderful events coming up.
From Awesome Ava

1 comment:

  1. I would officially put my mom in the rock star category.

    ReplyDelete