On September fourth four years ago today two kings of awesomeness were born. They are Jack and Finn! I would like the both of you to know that today is your day enjoy every minute of it. Today is also known as a "champagne" birthday I learned this from my aunt where you are the same age as the day you were born so you are four on the fourth! You two bring so much joy to the world. You do so many funny things and you bring laughter to the whole world! I have not seen you two in a long time, but thanks to the internet I can see pictures of you and watch you guys grow up into wonderful little boys. I can't imagine my life without you guys and both of your awesome moms I am glad we met.
To Mikal and MA
You two have raised awesome kids and you are very lucky to have them! God bless all of you and I hope you had an amazing family day with each other! I hope we get to see each other real soon!
Love you all
From Awesome Ava
Ps Hope you enjoyed lots of cake!!
Every day should be a champagne day.
ReplyDelete