December 15, 2012

bam bam and the fungs

hey guys iam not happy because i just lost the thing i loved and it was my cat bam bam beeler his eye had a llittle crrusted on it was black and blue and he had the fungs i was so upset he  was the only kitty i loved he was so cute and i loved him we had to sell him back to the shelter i was so upset when i said goodbye dad is going to the shelter and i bet he will miss him to we loved you bam bam beeler love ava

3 comments:

  1. I know that Bam Bam felt loved by you and your family. He is a good cat and I hope he will get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you grandpa i always feel better when you write on my blog it makes me happy love ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're happy sweetie, then I'm happy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete