1. if you have a sore thorat then ethier get apple jucie or apple juice and make it warm
2. if you have a cold take a warm bath to get back to a warm normal temp
3. if you have a fever take a couple of towels and make them cold to make the temp normal
4. if you have a poo-poo that you can not get out take a warm bath and it will come out for sure
5. you wil get a flu shot for kids you will get it on the arm and for a baby you will get it in the butt
6. if you don,t get that hard poo-poo out you will go to the doctor and they will pull it out of your butt
ok i gusses that is it if you want to give you tips on somthing just ask me
Apple juice always makes me feel better :)
ReplyDeleteAva, this is good advice! I need to print this out and post it on my medicine cabinet!
ReplyDeleteWell Ava, I think you might have a career as a doctor or a nurse. That was very good advice and I will be sure to follow it. Gramps.
ReplyDeleteDear Ava, My back hurts when I wake up in the morning. What do you think I should do? Grandpa
ReplyDeleteif your back is hurting take a nice warm bath then maybe it will help i don t now just try it maybe it will
ReplyDeleteOK, but I hope the warm bath doesn't make me poo-poo.
ReplyDelete