April 22, 2013

what did i do during the sleep study and other places

I went to justice packed my suitcase before that and went to p,f chances and then went to the sleep study so we packed my Katy Perry pillow some of my stuffed animal's and then went to the car I used my ipad then we went to the mall to justuice I got shorts and other things. then we went to p,f chances I had sweet and sour chicken and orange juice I would have coke but they  don't drink anything that keeps people awake then we went to the sleep study we opened the door and then they called us I had to wear the cpap with the machine she said you have to get used to it then they put the stuff on me and then I watched a little t.v  then went to the bathroom to go potty and brushed my teeth and then went to bed I got up a couple of times because it was scary wearing the cpap machine then the nurse came and then I went back to bed and then at like 6:05 in the morning they woke us up and then we got everything taking off and we left then we packed and then we said good bye and went to star bucks mom I think got pumpkin bread and I got a bagel with cream cheese we left and we and I played and did stuff with my ipad and ate my bagel in the car and then we went  back home and then I think that's it so the end

2 comments:

  1. It can be scary doing new things in strange places but when it's over and we know we got through, it makes us stronger. We are all very proud of you for being so brave for your CPAP study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see yourself in the cpap machine? I have one and it really helps me sleep better! I'm glad you did so well with the study, good work. I yhink your grandpa must be proud of you too.

    ReplyDelete