May 4, 2013

my life story 2013

hi its Ava sense its 2013 and I decide to write more about my self maybe something you dint know about me


hi my name is Ava Maria Beeler I'm ten 10 years old and there's 5 members in my family like me my mom and  my dad and my cat bam bam and my gecko black Maria we all have birthdays I don't know when my geckos birthday is ill ask my mom maybe but I don't know if my mom knows ether but my cats birthday is October 2nd and my birthday is February 13 and my dads birthday is August 23 July 9 and that's it for birthdays and my favorite foods are Italian and seafood and other times of food.my favorite thing to do in the summer is eat watermelon hang out with my friends go swimming and lots of other things my favorite subject in school is math and writing I like math because for me I think its easy and I have a tutor  I like writing because to me its fun im writing with my grandpa this is our third story I have to think what story tittle would be the best for a story we just figured out a  tittle for our story we are writing about a cat a mouse and a dog I wrote four pages then grandpa gave me six pages and then we finished that and we are now doing one about a girl who has a horse and then we finished so as you can see we do a lot of story's so as you can see there's a lot going on in my life I could go on but there is so many things about me you don't know about but I think I gave you all the information so bye see  you next
who  knows maybe lots of different things will happen next year who knows from ava happy summer                                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. You are very good at both math and writing. I'm so proud of all the things you do!Love Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting life. You have done so much in 10 years and I know you will do so much more in the years ahead. Love.

    Your co-author,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete