May 25, 2013

the best vacation i ever took

There are a lot of vacation I took and I think my favorite is the time I went to Disney world that was very fun I got to go on space mountain hang out see some characters and other things I like that vacation and another one I like is the CCA it's a place where you get to hang out and kids that had the same problems like me had that problem. Another place that was exciting was Phillpa in Aunt  Alicia apartment it is so fun and I can't wait to go there again I always love to go to n.y and my grandma and grandpa Beeler I'm here now and I'm staying until Monday I wish I could stay longer but I have school

I wish I could tell you ever place that's my favorite but I can't so bye

2 comments:

  1. And I'm sure you'll visit a lot more nice places too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of our trips! We always have fun as a family!

    ReplyDelete