June 17, 2013

what should i write on my blog

hi guys its me ava I wanted to ask you what I should write on my blog should I write about a funny make believe story or anything you my bloggers gets to chose you can do what ever you want and ill do them ok






from your favorite blogger
ava

good night and have a nice summer and day
goodbye

3 comments:

  1. I think you should write about the things that made Miss Smith such a good teacher and why you liked her so much. Or maybe a make believe story about a mean, terrible teacher named Mrs. Meanie and all the silly things the kids did to make her angry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ava I was wondering if you could remind people to donate food items to their local pantry this summer and maybe you could make a list of foods that the pantry needs maybe you could talk about what you always do of how children can be kind to each other YOU Could make a list of all the ways you make children feel happy especially when they go to school A list of ways to make new friends and keep the old friends too love Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ava from you Canadian (Nova Scotian) friends and relatives, Susan and Brian.

    It has been very hot here in Beaver Brook for the last two weeks or so. And very dry! No Rain! Our cat, Emily minds the heat very much.

    Perhaps you could tell us what your weather has been like at your home.

    Please say `Hello` to your Mom and Dad for us. Thanks.

    Try this link Ava for some of my photographs.

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/111338985985221308368/posts

    ReplyDelete