June 20, 2013

what was great about my teacher miss smith

miss smith was sweet kind and funny and helpful and a lot of great things miss smith is like in my heart she is very special to me she is so special I like that miss smith would let us watch movies and let us not worry on our work there were a lot of great things about miss smith I wish she could come to visit well because I gave her the information she needed to know and I wish maybe she can call or come over with her kids like jack or katlayan PS I don't really no how to spell her name but I think I got it right. anyway. yeah so that Is what is so great about miss smith

I love you miss smith

from ava b
PS I said ava b because there's another ava its ava d. anyway. that's it the end of the letter.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like Miss. Smith was a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Miss Smith gets to read this...it will make her day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually I wrote a letter to her and I put some of those words in the letter even I love you on there and its true I do love her love , from ava

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice idea. I'll bet it made her glad she became a teacher.

    ReplyDelete