August 31, 2013

cooking with ava - what should i write on my segment cooking with ava

what should I write on cooking with ava should I do a dessert should I transform something because I like transforming things im just waiting for you guys or my bloggers to give me ingredients and I was thinking of a dessert with chocolate I mean everyone loves chocolate ok so please tell me I love writing on my blog and hearing what u guys my bloggers have to say
from , love Ava
and PS if anybody knows how to put a video on your blog or on blogger or anywhere It would be nice for u to be helping me because I would love to post something on my blog even a video so that's pretty much it so have a nice day and please enjoy the rest of your days that u have of summer if u have any bye
from , love Ava     

1 comment:

  1. I would like to know if you could take Rice Krispies, marshmallows, peanut butter and chocolate chips and transform it into a cake. I would eat it first to test it to make sure it wasn't poison.

    ReplyDelete