April 4, 2014

i visit the Keaton's (family ties cast family) and more

hey yo where is everybody ava is going to be here. ding dong I'll get it Mallory said hi who are u im Ava I'm your moms friend yes your Ava hey everyone ava here hi you must be ava your moms daughter yes. So let me introudes you to the family this is my husband steven keaton and well you met mallory and jen and alex P keaton and are youngest Andy. Then after a couple of days i have been haning out with mallory and his boyfriend nick. Then there was one day where it was just the time where it was me and mallory a girls day. I told her about my life and then she got jelous she wished that she had my life then she asked me if i would lke to stay with her in her room like were having a sleep over. Then the next day i had breakfreast with the Keaton's. Then mallory took me shopping on our last day that we saw each other. So then after that I wen back to my aprment and I talked to Jo about what happen but then Mallory came and then she said you must be jo I heard so much about you we were just talking about u so you must be Mallory hi so Mallory what are u doing here well I thought you were a instering  girl and I wanted to see what you do in the world. well i have Jo and well thats it. Oh ok what about u well you know me i have my siblings nick and thats it oh so thats it. Then after that was it. So then i packed and went back to my home and i said good bye to the Keatons

Then like a year later i got a letter that said everything that was needed to be said but that was it so

The end.

Love Ava

Hey guys me Ava so thats it so if you have another idea just tell me in the comment section below bye bye love Ava again

3 comments:

  1. Oh I like this idea! What it would be like if you visited the Middle???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha visit Everybody Loves Raymond and make us all characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog. I liked this show a lot.

    ReplyDelete