Huh boy it's 5:00am its early i got 3 hours until Jo wakes up to see her birthday surprise. so first cook the dream breakfast for Jo now Jo likes eggs , bacon roasted phoatoes and for drinks. a coke and orange juice but freshly organed by oranges.so I finished the breakfast and then it was past 8 i still wasn't ready but luckily jo had plans she said dear Ava if u are looking for me I'm at the mall with Blair she trying to see what I should wear but I said I like it and so would Ava. and then she also said that if you like to call me I am at the dinner the number is (860)-123-000 so i dial the number and then I called Jo and I asked her what time do u think your going to get home is ten OK yeah it is OK Blair Ava wants to talk to u Hello Ava is it OK if u bring jo home at like ten because I have some surprises now if u want I can call back but I'm sure you'll come home i mean you live here now oh yeah. So at tenoclock I was ready the breakfast was ready everything in the house was nice i called mike and natile and tootie and Beverly Ann and if he wanted Eddie could come with his girlfriend and I invited some old friends oh and I set up a birthday lunch at 3:00pm just for me and. then Eddie came by himself he wanted to bring his girlfriend but well she was sick. but he brought his children
so that was good. then Blair and Jo got back we yelled surprise and then I said happy birthday Jo then
she couldn't believe who was here for her 24th birthday even the old guest stars of facts of life like the earlier season and how much they changed. it was so fun we had a lot of fun us girls went to my room and jos room and we hung out whole the guys went out and then at like 2:00pm everyone decided to leave so me and Jo could have our time together so I packed up me and Jo's scrapbook and i put my tie on and my white shirt on and my leather tie on and died my hair and put my leather jacket on and Jo was ready so she helped me and then we went in my car and we went to the restaurant. Then we ordered and then we looked over from the time i met her to now. we were just amazed on how much chemistry of love there was between me and Jo. Jo I have something to tell u
now listen we have been dating for a few months because at first things didn't go smoothly in our marriage listen I love u Jo and I would like to see if this time were ready now I know that there isn't
second chances but I love u and i want what we want together for the both of us so Jo will u marry
me ππagain then she did the same thing the last time I asked her she said yes and was happy i asked her. so the next day we went to my place and we called up all the girls and we said meet me at
my apartment me and Jo have some fanatic news. So the girls said we came here as soon as possible whats happening is Jo pregnant no she not pregnant. well Rember these past months I have been dating jo yeah the girls said see the last time we dated we didn't do so well with our marriage. But
then yesterday i bent down and I said i know that some people don't get second chances in marriage
and then I said i love u Jo and will you marry me and then she said yes and well that's when I heard the answer she said yes. so I'm thinking for the wedding that I could let u guys help us so Blair get red dresses for you guys because u Natalie and Tootie area going to be my bridesmaids for the wedding Beverly Ann u are going to be my assistant which means you are going to help us get the wedding planed out get the people seated ready the person getting us married drinks refreshments that i,ll help u with and well thats it. so everyone got to this church very nice it was the most popular in
the world it was a very good church so me and Beverly Ann got the chocolate food set up it was
chocolate covered strawberry fruit and chocolate foundation chocolate cookies and ice cream and we
got a choolate wedding cake with chocolate people of us in chocolate form. everything was chocolate because we love chocolate are favortive kind of chocolate milk chocolate chip cookies. So then it was the big day everyone was set up and i looked good everyone was beautiful it was a valentine day heaven wedding it was perfect. Then my bride came and she was beautiful she wore a red dress she had her hair in a ponytail red roses in her hand lets just see who going to get them when she talked to them. So then the wedding started. Ava Marie beeler do u take Jo -ann Marie as your wife. I do i said.
And Jo-ann Marie do u take Ava to marry and then she said yes. then Jo tossed the flowers and blair got them and she walked out like she won the miss america pageant. Then we went in my red car as newly weds and we said goodbye we beeped the horn but then Natalie and mike and Tootie all the girls that lived with Jo came with us and they went in their cars and they followed us and we had a party. It was nice and everyone said that we wish you both good luck and hope we have a great marriage. We have something to give u now we talked to ellen from the ellen show and shesaid haven't seen you guys in forever and that to come on the show again we also wanted to give you
this. were giving you a scratch gold ticket which is a million dollars thanks guys. So we dressed
nicely we drove to Los angles. Then we went backstage and talked to ellen and she said hey long
time no see we haven't seen each other sense that desert accident i Remember those kids of yours where are they live with my mother in law Jo's mother how come well A we just got married a second time and B weren't ready and until we are and maybe will put them back but i dont know it depends this has to go a real marriage i see. Ok we are on air in five minutes so Ava said to the make up ladies put make up on my beautiful wife how do i look ellen you look good hows my hair good ok you can just sit down relax and ill come check on you when it's show time ok. So me and Jo got are signal and they said go behind the thing you know the entrance. Then it was Tv time so ellen said you remember the people that got in that dessert accident well there back Ava and Jo come on out here then we came and well I was very popular from the last time. So then we began the interview so it's been awhile how you've been good what happen was is me and Jo decided to spilt are marriage and last week we got married real it was great beautiful wedding. Well listen we have a surprise for you Jo we called
your mother and then well I don't want to ruin the surprise look on the screen. mom I haven't talked to u in years you look great hi misses P where are my kids. Oh there well i don't want to ruinthe surprise what the surprise we both said ok well show u come on out misses P whoa we started to get a little happy and emotional because the kids that we had was a shock because they changed a lot. it was a great day everything went great so we decdied for those kids to live with Jo's mom like we planed it and who knows maybe something will happen like they will get a new brother or sister and that would be a start to a new family and learning how to raise a kid. and get a new family and new life
THE END
How did you like the story?
if u have another idea then tell me in the comment section below π
Love Ava ❤️π
Wow, a return trip to the Ellen show! I liked the part about all the chocolate things.
ReplyDeleteCan you write a story about being on the news with Aunt Alicia?
Oh Uncle Mike, that's a good idea! Ava, you and your story characters are surely busy! Love the new stories!
ReplyDeleteHow about a story on why you like Family Ties. Take a break from the Jo stories for a little while.
ReplyDelete