dialing the phone to mike hey it's me mike hey mike wear a suit you wear to a wedding a buy things of roses two each ok got it. then. Mike how you doing look at you it's only been a month and you look fanatic nag so do u. hey check got this you got stronger and look at this i said Ava you changed you look fanatic to. so then we talked and then we did this we talked and then we said hey look ah the time you want to go to the house now yeah lets go will take my car. so we drove to Beverly Ann's house and we couldn't get in but the key was in the corner and then we opened the door and we saw a note it said dear anyone that comes in get comfortable and relax unless you a thug and steal something in this house I will hunt you down to the earth blair said this if you are a cute boy stay and then wait for blair warner the most beautiful women are earth. Jo and Natalie said if u are anyone looking for me just wait and well wait and if your someone looking for love please stay as long as you like. So then we relaxed in Jo and Natalie room until they got here and then I said hey mike i have a idea we can go into the girls room and when we hers the door bell we go and we cover jo and Natalie eyes and say gusses who so that way when they say i don't know we let them open their eyes and turn around and see us and see how good we look and see their happy faces yeah good idea. So then we relaxed then ding dong then we said theres are signal. so this is what happen all the girls expected Jo and Natalie stayed in the living room and beverly Ann made dinner and the others did whatever they did. So the girls called us and me and mike said Hello this is me and mike and then they asked us how we were and while we talked we walked quietly as a mouse and then we said turn around and then they did there normal routine they were surprised and then they said what are you doing here and then we said well we have not seen each other for a month so we are dressing handsome for u guys and then we gave u these we do the same thing everyday i suprise you and you get happy hey everyone it's ava she here. Hi ava how u doing good hey mike tootie said stand back tootie he mine sorry mike it's ok i don't mind. chocolate cookies beavely ann I told u dont go threw the trouble i know but see you got this thing with jo you got that with her and mike and Natalie you
both are great couples yeah I know. beavely ann what time is dinner well I was thinking that we could
go to your aprment and we could hang out there ok now me and mike will go to my aprment and I will ask for room service now I can do that because I am best friend with the hotel manger and that is me well sort of my bestfriend is my friend Brandon he is the one that created the houses for me and mike hey instead of leaving I can take my Wallkie tallkie and ask him for what you guys want ok i know what to order chicken wings bottles of beer coke and wine and here is another thing
I should order is salmon with a white wine sauce and lobster thank you ava and ill also order
chocolate mosse cakes and spaghtti and meatballs with garlic bread. So then I ordered it and I said to bring it when I call I back ok bring everything you want because your staying there yeah thanks Ava. so everyone packed and then we drove in my car and we went in my aprment tootie and bevarly ann slept over at mikes aprment and blair slept over my aprment now I went in my hot tub bed early
because I had school so I went to bed at 9pm and did home school at 8:30am from three and then when I came home in my red car jo , blair and all the girls were gone so i called jo and she said oh ava I thought you got my message we are at Farrell's for luch and then we were going to watch you at the dojo oh sorry its fine I'll be on my way. so here is what happen I drove and called mike to follow
me to Farrell's so we raced against each other to Farrell's It was tie. so then we ate and we talked and
then beverly ann left because she was scared of fighting. so me and blair and Jo and mike all of us me and mike fighted and mike punched me in the face and for pay back I gave him PAIN! after that the girls Jo and nattile took care of us and they took us to the hosptial to have my face cleaned up
from the blood not plastic surgey just like a make over for me and mike. Then we were better and back to normal. so we went back to the aprment and we had a lovely evening at mikes house and or
apartment and me and Ike cracked a beer while Natalie and Jo did girl talk. so me and mike went to my aprment while (the girls talked girl talk. so then we had only a day left and then the girls said we got to go the next day so me and Jo had a nice day to ourselves and mike and Natalie had a nice wallk outside to themselves then we had dinner at my aprment and we had ribs and then we went to bed. thennwe the next day we said goodbye and then they decdied instead of us going back and fourth they had a few words to say. listen Ava and mike we have something to tell u well lets go back a little. so listen we have been together for 9 years me Jo and Natalie we have all been with each other for a while and me and Jeff by the way Tootie boyfriend we were thinking of moving in with each
other , and me and my boyfriend thought to move into together said blair. and me and andy decided that we need a bigger house no promblem I can give my boss a call no ava I have a house oh so what are u saying your getting the house What you saying that me and mike and Jo and all get to move in here yep we thought long and hard about because think about guys they house is already paid off so you can do what ever u want to it I'm telling you right now that this house is all yours and then me and bevarly ann shaked hands and said deal i just had to sign a piece of paper to say the house was mine now and that it was all ready paid off.
The End
Love Ava
hey guys me Ava well what another great story that I wrote so what do u want me to write next you know what to do?!
Haha I would definitely order chicken wings and beer but I would never punch you in the face. Great story! Write about what you did Saint Patrick's Day (if you did anything).
ReplyDelete