March 24, 2014

me and jo and mike Natalie have the house to ourselves

guys you realize that we have quiet we cam make this our own so like you want to have a party no me and nataile have something to tell u said mike. we thougbt that u and jo could have the house and me and nataile will take our aprment house we will keep  an i on your aprment thanks mike. So we said goodbye and then me and jo turned on the tv and then we said welcome home. So me and jo unpacked our stuff and put it in our room. the next day me and jo had breakfest well actually jo did and then i said hey Jo have we ever had a picture together  no we have''nt said jo and then next what happen was well see theres news that saids you can take the picture in your house and you could do whatever you want i have a idea i said you could wear your blue sweater like the time when you said you wanted your own place in one of the facts of life  oh yeah and we can do that and i can get my hair done and do my black hair and jel it up and wear my black clothes lets see what time is it 12:00pm so I'll call the guy bring a blue backdrop ok and well. bring him. here at 3 ok. so I called the photographer and then me and jo got ready me looking sharper then ever jo looking prettier then ever then I said jo he is here. Hello you must be the photographer yes hello I see u wanted the blue backdrop yes so when do u want to start now is fine ok let's get to the pictures. So me and Jo took a picture of me on top of her smiling and she did the same thing then we had a little love in our next one which was nice and then we did a little editing with the pictures and we bought a red frame with the nice picture and the one with  the blue backdrop and the one with me on the top of her we put it in a blue frame. we look good we sure do ava we sure do. Then after awhile we decdied its time to invite people over so this is who we invited. we invited blair nataile and tootie just girls and bevarly ann and i invited andy. so I invited everyone and we had a special guset come eddie now listen I know there not dating and everything but i liked him and trusted him I asked jo and she said thats fine i mean that was four years ago and I don't even Rember him and I didn't really meet him in person. so we invited all the girls and the girls checked out the room and it was different on top there was a king size bed and on the bottom there was my hot tub and we made the wall a little higher and put a video game water slide its a thing see it has a controller and you can take the controller and wear night
vision googles and swim in the dark with a video game controller and then we have are hot tub and sometimes we make jo small and the pool small and the slide small and put her on her tiny motorcycle amd she rode down on her tiny motorcycle and she went on her motorcycle and down the pool it was so cool so me and jo took the girls for a tour and then it happened Eddie was here it was shocking and then we introduce him to bevalry ann and then i talked to him and told him are you dating that itlan girl and then he said no she dumped me after we had our two kids eion and , ava ann marie Brendon beutiful names. So eddie said do u have kids yes 8 wow congrats thanks man. so how was it with you and jo. oh man i loved her i wrote her short poems I would visit her in susprise we loved each other but then after what happened with me and that italy girl it's over oh so now what are u going to do I mean i don't know if jo wants you back no but I want something from u i want u to teach me how to be a good boyfriend to anyone ok i said.so I gave Eddie a cut out board of Jo and
brought them to the  most romantic restaurant ever and taught eddie how to be a terrific mate to anyone perhaps. he will date so he tryed it on jo and she said that I think you are romantic as Ava but Ava I still love u. so eddie went put on his first date after his romantic lesson and the girl is wonderful she loves her. So eddie went back with his girlfriend and he would always send postcards of him and his girlfriend. so everything went well me and Jo had a house and we decided to redecorating the top and put 2 beds and one other bed in there and still had room for the mini hot tub we also hired maids and let blair live with us sense Jo  and blair are BFF so everything went well for everyone.

THE END
LOVE
AVA ❤️😃

2 comments:

  1. Can you write about the concert you performed in for all the people who didn't see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like you to write about the three places you would like to visit. That might be an interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete