January 23, 2015

Happy First Birthday Priscilla isabelle!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to the greatest little cousin I could ever have!!!!!!!

Priscilla Isabelle when I heard from your mommy and daddy that you were coming into the world their was some getting used to having a new baby in the world and not being the youngest. Then on January 24 , 2014 you were born then when my mom became the godmother/aunt for you she was so happy to have you as a goddaughter. You are perfect in every way your cute , sweet and awesome and a very smart baby and have a very funny personality and a very high pitch laughter. Your more than a cousin to me your my Best Friend And Cousin Forever  because that is how much we love each other. In a few years you will feel the same when you hear your going to be a big cousin to your  baby cousin. I love when we have our play dates! Happy birthday Priscilla 🍰❤️😃

Here is your first birthday a-cross poem 
Perfect cousin in every way
Really fun to hang out with
I Love You Priscilla
Sweet and smart baby
Coolest baby cousin
I Love that you love me
Lifetime cousin forever
Love your kind , sweet personality and sense of humor
Ava your cousin love you

From your Awesome Cousin Ava Happy First Birthday
xxxxxxxxxx
oooooooooo
Hugs and Kisses ❤️

4 comments:

  1. Priscilla is so lucky to have you for a lifetime best friend and role model. Thank you SO MUCH for writing such an awesome note and poem. We all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful tribute to Priscilla. Some day when she is much older she will read this and be reminded of what a great cousin she has. (Yes, grandpa teared up over this one.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Pip! I guess we will see you next week at the restaurant? Tara misses you! (I do too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ava, cousin Christian here. Totally awesome poem to Priscilla. You gals are two peas in a pod and are in for a lifetime of great times together. Melissa and I are looking forward to seeing you ASAP. Glad to see you're back in the blog game after the holiday hiatus. 2015 will be the Year of the BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete