January 26, 2015

I have a snow day tomorrow what wil I do?

I have a snow day tomorrow and probably wensday to depending on the weather. We'll I mean I will sleep in and I will have to do some homework sense their will probably be a power outage and sense I can't go outside due to the weather. Pretty much I will relax , do work , and see what happens. I have been home sense 12:00pm due to the weather and people getting home safety due to the weather and storm we will have tonight.

If anyone has any ideas for stories ideas sense I can't think of any ideas I need help! Here  are some choices and then if you want to give an idea in the comment section below you may 

A. A kid wondering how the weather first happened 
B. Priscilla Jack and Finn birthday story or story
C. How have I been with school and my life
D, Your idea 

If you like all of them I will do all of them as soon as possible I want to write on my blog because I like to hear your ideas and comments.

From Ava 

2 comments:

  1. What about a story about Jack, Finn and Priscilla seeing their first snow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Tara has a snow day tomorrow. What should she do?
    I like the Priscilla, Jack and Finn snow story. Maybe they can run a snow removal business or give snowboard lessons.

    ReplyDelete