February 12, 2015

Happy birthday to me!

happy birthday to me happy birthday to me happy birthday to me happy birthday to me.

Finally I am 12 years old I just want to say a few words to what I'm great full for.

I'm great full for my mom , dad
I'm great full for my perfect cousin Priscilla
I'm great to all my cousins , aunts (epically my new aunt Tara) , uncles and all my great family members.
I'm great full for my grandparents both Pantaleno , Beeler
I'm great full for Jack , Finn , Mikal , Maralice
I'm great full for all the people who have supported me all my life.
most I'mportantly I am great full for my health

My health is great my trache tube is gone , my hole is closed up which got me to go underwater. I'm greatufulll for my family and friends that have prayed , loved me for the past 12 years for being my TOTTALLY AWESOME SELF!

Happy birthday to me
From the birthday queen
AWESOME AVA!

3 comments:

  1. I love your birthday blog post and we love you Birthday Girl!! This past year was an amazing year but I know this year will be even better!! Love you to pieces!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! It's gonna be quite a year! When will you be in NY?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-day to Ava B! See you at grandma and grandpas house in a few weeks! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete