February 15, 2015

Happy valentines day and how did my birthday go? Also more.

Happy valtines day hope everyone enjoys their valentine day. ❤️

My birthday went awesome I read my birthday messages and watched tv and the day before I asked my parents if I could open up one of my gifts. I said just lay out the presents in front of me and I said I would pick I shaked the bags lightly to see which one felt had the most stuff in it and I picked the right one. So when I told my parents I had opened the bag a lot of small things was in the bag heart shaped sticky notes , a box of 120 cranyons with a crayon sharpener , and a coloring pad with lots of paper. Then one of my old nurses called who I am lifetime friends with since three years old called and asked if I wanted to go out I said sure and I got dressed and I quietly waited for her while drawing and watching fraiser on regular TV. Then she came and I left and we went to the Cromwell diner. I had a Shirley temple , and I had one egg , home fries , and a pancake with warm apple slices stuffed in it shaped like Mickey mouses face. Then my old nurse Janye said she found two guys she wanted to say hello to and these people were young one was a model , and the other was a professional football player who played for the Seattle Seahawks it was so cool they said hi to me happy birthday no pictures or autographs though but it was SO COOL! Then me and Janyne went to Walmart (I know it doesn't sound that exciting) , but it was. She wanted to give me this suit I have been wanting for a few months I had to do a mix and match since the sizes were mixed up I was a bit of a grinch because I had to try on lots of clothes not really my thing in my opion but it worked out because we founded just what I needed. Then when we left told mom about our day and then I opened the rest of our presents. I got from my mom a homade written birthday hiaku written by my loving mother , I also got a cat shirt valentine socks , toys r us gift card and 2 $25 iTunes gift cards.

Ok so what do I want for my birthday
Small things nothing big
Examples of things I like.
Favorite subjects
Writing
Drawing
Math
Reading
Favorite tv shows
Hot in Cleveland
Fraiser
Cheers
Favorite movies
Up
Despicable me 2
Book of life (always wanted to see it)
Alexander and the terrible horrible no good very bad day (awesome movie if you get it on Amazon you can get the movie by Feburay 17 if you want to give it to me as a birthday present.)

The movies and tv shows are things that are apportie and are an idea of a birthday gift because I don't have these movies on DVDs

The things that I like are just to get your mind juiced up and fired up to ideas I'm fine with whatever you get me even if you get me a card with a gift card inside I'm fine with it. If you have another idea that you think I will like tell me in the comment section below. Happy late valentine day and I can't wait to go to New York March 7th.

From Ava



4 comments:

  1. Do you know the name of the football player you met?
    Can you send us a picture of your birthday outfit?
    My presence will be your present. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walmart not exciting????? You Must be kidding!

    Uncle Mike used to be an overalls model. Bet you didn't know that !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! And it ended with lobster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ava. My mind is juiced up and fired up thinking about your birthday gift. I was thinking of getting you two full pounds of broccoli. Do you like your broccoli steamed or roasted? Or maybe just raw? Would you prefer a broccoli t-shirt instead of the vegetable itself? Man I'm so fired up!!!!

    ReplyDelete