Hello Bloggers,
I can't believe in less than 24 hours I will be 13 years old! I never thought this day would come. After thirty to forty surgeries in my life and all of my major accomplishments I can't believe I will probably have one of the greatest year and birthday of my life. Every day and every now and then I think to myself how far I have come medical , and just as a person. That is why I'm positive and because I try to make every day better no matter what happens and I don't quit until I cross the finish line. That's what I do everyday I don't quit until I can figure out how to cross the finish line. Thank you bloggers , family and friends to helping me and my family helping us and supporting us through everything I have gone through and supporting my parents. I think that the number one people that have gotten me through is my parents I don't think I would be the person today without them and all of you guys. Thank you for reading my blog liking , commenting and sharing my blog everyday. I will have a lovely birthday party with my family and friends and that is the greatest gift of all. Last post that I wrote I said that I'm doing a birthday book that happened twenty three pages and everyone is in it all I need is my thirteen birthday photo and then I can publish my book I can't wait for all of you to see it. If you have a favorite memory or moment with me tell me in the comment section below.
From Awesome Ava
P. S I can't wait for all my birthday wishes.
One of my favorite memories was you dancing up a storm at Auntie Tara's and my wedding. You went from a star to a superstar that night! Lol
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ava! Aunt Anne was saying this is your "champagne" birthday where you are the same age as the day as your birthday. It only happens once in your life! Sarah will have to wait 14 more years for that. Special! I hope you have a great day. My fondest memory of you is when you were small and you came to visit all of us in Albany. When you left you signed "family" as your way of saying goodbye. It was very sweet and I can see from your posts that family is still important to you.
ReplyDelete