February 2, 2016

Happy 20th Birthday Alexandra

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite friends ever. You always have a smile on your face and you always have a positive attitude towards things and life and strive to do your hardest. My mom and I wish you a happy birthday your family is lucky to have someone special like you.

Awesome Ava wishes you an awesome birthday
Love you and your beautiful smile
Excellent hard worker and strive to do your best
Xenodochil anybody kind to people
Amazing person and lights up a room when you walk in
Never gives up
Delightful to be around
Roses are red violets are blue ,but not as beautiful as you
Alexandra I miss you and hope I get to see you soon

Happy Birthday Alexandra I haven't seen you In a while and I miss you and your family and I hope to see you at Priscilla and I birthday party. Happy Groundhog Day and Happy Birthday hope you have a wonderful birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment