March 6, 2016

Happy Birthday Melissa

Happy Birthday to one of the most kindest , and hardworking person I know. Melissa I have known you for a long time maybe longer than you think! You have watched me grow into the person I'm today. I'm happy to know that you and Christian are getting married I'm happy that after all of these years Christian finally asked you to marry you. I'm sure you and Christian are over the moon excited getting married next year in 2017! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you and Christian! You are very lucky to have each other your a special beautiful couple.  I was so happy that you came to my birthday party and I'm glad you enjoyed your little chocolate cake and thanks for giving me an awesome birthday present.

Here is your birthday poem
May you be showered with gifts and lots of love
Everyone that you know wishes you nothing more than an awesome birthday
Love you very much
I'm always here for you and Christian if you ever want to talk to me
So glad I got to celebrate my special day with you
Someone special like you deserve nothing more than a special day than with the people you love
Awesome Ava loves you and wishes you a happy birthday

1 comment: