Family Poem
By
Ava Beeler
Family is Joyful
Sharing Family Memories
Family is warmth growing in my heart
Family represents red
Family is warm like hot coca
Family is like a puzzle
Everyone Unique
Family is the greatest gift of all
Awesome Ava strikes again.The reason why I'm posting this is because a poet came to my school she is a published poet and her name is Elizabeth Thomas. My teacher Mrs. Kelly loves poetry and we have read her poetry and that is why she came to our school. So Elizabeth the poet said that anyone who wants to volunteer in sharing in front of the whole seventh grade which means 110 students , 4 teachers , and the principal. I had the courage to speak in front of the whole seventh grade team and share my poem on what family truly means to me. I wanted to share this poem with you and see what you my bloggers think of this poem. Share your comments and if you want you may share this. Just a fun little question gift idea's? My L.A teacher Mrs. Kelly liked it and said type it up so I was wondering if you had any ideas for a gift.
From Awesome Ava
Wow you wrote that? You can frame it and give it as a gift!
ReplyDelete