Happy birthday to the best uncle , father , and husband. Your an awesome dad to James your videos of you and James doing your silly voices makes me laugh. Your an amazing role model to James. You have a very special place in my heart. I thought it was an honor to keep your secret about you proposing to Tara. Thanks for including me in your wedding that was a fun day. I love you very much! Tara and James are lucky to have you in their lives. James is lucky to have you and Tara have awesome sweet parents. I had fun with the family on Sunday celebrating your birthday. I hope you have an awesome birthday and I can't wait to see you for a mini lunch on Thursday. I can't wait to share many more wonderful moments with you. You have a lot of love from your family and friends.
Here is another present
Mike-sweet , funny and coolest guy I know
I love you
Kind and loving towards others
Everyone wishes you a great day
From Your Awesome Niece/Goddaughter
Ava
Best gift ever! Thank you. I am great aren't I?
ReplyDeleteNice words for a great guy.
ReplyDelete