Happy Birthday to my awesome grandpa James Pantaleno! This year instead of a birthday letter I'm going to give you a birthday note.
Dear Grandpa ,
Thank you for just being you! You're the funniest person I ever met! I love all the jokes you tell me and every funny stories you tell. You've done so much with me like watching Caillou and Barney and playing school with me and just sharing happy memories with me. You're an awesome grandpa to Priscilla , James , and I and you're so loving towards others! You're an awesome husband to Grandma for almost fifty years. You've done so much for my family that I think family is one of the things you most care about. You're an awesome father to Laura , Michael , and Matthew I can't imagine a better dad like you to be a great influence on your kids. I love all the emails you send me and all your suggestions that help my blog keep going. I love all the kind words you tell people about me it means so much to me. Thanks for being the funniest , and kind grandpa I know and thanks for sharing awesome memories with me! You'll always my grandpa forever I love you
Happy Birthday
Love
Ava Marie
I'm writing you one of your first birthday letters to start out a great week can't wait to see you Thursday and celebrate your birthday. Love you Grandpa!
Wow! Callou was so long ago!
ReplyDelete