August 29, 2016

Happy First Day Of School 2016

Well summer is over :(. It's officially time to go back to school. I had a wonderful summer In Nova Scotia , Canada with the Beelers (dad's side of the family) with my grandparents , cousins , aunt's , uncles and many more people 50 to 60 people to be exact. This was my first time in Canada and I have a passport and I hope to go back to Canada again. The reason I went there was to celebrate my Grandma Beeler's 85th birthday and my cousin Sarah's 14th birthday. It was nice to see some people that I hadn't seen In three years or have never met before. Then In the beginning of August I went into a program in Hartford called Broadway Bound where you perform a Broadway Musical and then get the oppurtiny to see it! The Broadway musical we got to see was Les Miserable. It was a wonderful experience of singing and dancing and performing in front of my mom , dad and grandma and grandpa P. I got to sit in second row in the theater at Les Miserable. As my last hurrah of summer I went to Breezy to spend time with my cousins aunts uncles and grandparents (Moms 's side of family) and I had a wonderful time celebrating birthday's and other celebrations. I start 8th grade on Wednesday the back to school picture will be posted on the 31st and believe me it's hard to believe how far I have come. I wish all the kids and teachers good luck on your first day back and to have another wonderful school year!
From Awesome Ava

2 comments:

  1. Busy girl. So nice to see you at Breezy. Fun day and a great summer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Next year is high school! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete