On Sept 3rd , 1966 50 years ago today Jasmine and James Pantaleno got married. These two wonderful people have three wonderful kids and three wonderful grandchildren. Grandma and Grandpa you're awesome grandparents to Priscilla , James and I. Thank you for always making me laugh , giving me so much love , for all the wonderful games , TV shows , and coloring we have done together. Thanks for giving me so many wonderful moments and letting me stay over at your house after being in the hospital or just the orthodontist. Thanks for always coming to my school concerts and always coming over on weekends when I was younger. Thanks for all the hugs and kisses , prayers and $20 bills every now and then. Thanks for having all those wonderful family parties and giving me wonderful family birthday parties at your house and all the wonderful cakes signed "Happy Birthday Ava Marie". I cherish all the wonderful moments every funny moment , every family party , birthday presents , cash , and apple to apple games and so much more. Thank you for being my grandparents and giving me the greatest thirteen years ever! I wish you many more years of happiness and more wonderful moments surrounded with love from your family and friends. Happy 50th
Love Ava Marie
Where are these $20 bills you speak of? Haha Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
ReplyDelete