October 13, 2013

diary of ava

so here is a new thing i like to call diary of ava so

dear diary i have a new crush its nacy mckeon i just cant stop thinking about her when ever they say go to a happy place shes my happy place i write about her and me and married and me and her kids ive always thought what it would be like you know me her and a family together me and her love is like jo and eddies loves from the facts of life when jo said real love with eddie thats the way i feel about me and nancy I can't stop thinking about her I don't think about her at school but I think about her at home school first love  second. She is the greatest actress in the world and she has the eye of the tiger when she acts.
Dear diary I used to have a crush on Katy perry but now I dont mean I don't like her music I do a little but she is giving a message to her Katy cat fans but in a way she is like blair in a way a little she is not really my type I'm not saying I'm trying to be rude but you know I like girls who are nice stuff and pretty and have a great personally but hey she always has her Katy cat fans.
The end
See you next time on diary with Ava bye
From , love Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment