October 12, 2013

what is like for me in portland by ava beeler

for me in portland its not all easy because im a little differnet then other kids i mean i act like a kid and just go with it but when i go home i watch stuff kids dont watch at my age but just inore what i said no matter how differnt kids are youll always love them as a friend. i wish i were kids mayor because some kids need some help. everything else is good and all we got to do is keep praying for portland
the end
from , love
Ava 😃❤

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter if you watch different TV shows. I know you like I Love Lucy. Do you ever watch The Carol Burnett Show? Your mom loves that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you like some things that are different from other kids, but that's just fine! I think you'd be a wonderful kids' mayor because you are smart, kind, and a strong leader. And you think of people who need help, which is very important. I'd vote for you!

    ReplyDelete