January 20, 2014
Ideas for what to get me for my birthday
Hey guys I know that it's not my birthday yet but I'm problay gonna come back problay in March or sometime in February or sometime I know that it will be awhile until you can get me presents I mean I know that that I got things for Christmas and that I got everything that I wanted I'm just saying I mean I'm not saying that I want to I don't know get maybe money I mean I don't want to know what your getting me you can even put up a silly comment just to Try and trick me. Now here are ideas for things that you and get me for my birthday
Stuff that involve just facts of life not Jo here's examples just go on your phone or computer and just research Facts of life and just ether go to images and just give me image of the facts of life cast just picture with nothing on it no marker I can take care of that part or you can research facts of life and DVD and give me that
Or if u want just give me money a toy or video game or anything you can think of or I'll like what ever you get me no pressure I'll love anything you get me ok I got to go now bye no pressure and if u have a gift then don't worry don't worry I'll love anything you get me ok love u see u in New York plus if you go to facts of life and press shopping youll get ideas for thing to get me ok
bye
Love
Ava
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think this should be a "reverse birthday party" where you buy everyone else gifts. I like iTunes gift cards. I'm not saying that's what you need to buy me but in case you need an idea you can just get me that.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to get you a big hug and kiss.
ReplyDelete