January 30, 2014

me , Nancy get trapped on an island

so here is what happen


Nancy yeah  Ava what do u need well remember are last trip the one where we landed on a dessert island and then got help from people that gave us that red and fast car yeah well so lets do it i want to do something romantic forget about the kids well do this we will get things packed up and we will go to that nice hotel with the beach where i gave u the ring and asked u to marry me i love it and sense we have 1000,000 dollars from saving money ill hire a private jet for us to fly to well actually to buy a private jet plus the pilot it it 50,010 not bad and then we would have about 40,090 so lets do it. Hi yes i like to buy a helicopter plus a pilot ok you got it that will mean you have to pay me 50,010 well I'll take it ok ill be on my way. so then the heliopcter came and we said to drive us to Florida and then all the sudden we saw a cabinet full of beers and he said there's more in the back and plus we firgured out are plane driver was drunk so the guy he turned and he turned into a thunderstorm and and a light of lighting came threw my window and nancy was fine but I wasn't the glass came to my head and my head was bleeding so nancy called 911 and a helicopter came and they took me and nancy and the drunk pilot so they could check him out. So they brought me into the emgrey room and they gave me some surgery they took a needle and they took my blood and they looked at it to make sure it was imfectied amd it wasn't they put a banged on my head and stitched it up and they said I could have some crazy things like mermoy loss  just for 2 or 3 days and then it will come back and he said do nothing but get better and stay fit rest. and drink a lot ok so I would always go to the gym three times a day per week for 365 days and for breakfest I would have orange juice strawberries , a bagel toasted with nothing on it and I would have for lunch I would have a ham and cheese sandwich with a bottle of water and for dinner I would have a steak rare with no fat and I would have for a drink a bottle water and then once a week I would have a  Mermoey test and I would always have a ten percentmy meromey   back each day and i get better each day then after a year everything was good my body was in great shape I weighed 50 pounds and I had beautiful muscles and then Nancy did it because she started to think after 7 kids she needs to get in shape and after a year we were beautiful and we would do it on weekends the whole family would excise and eat healthy so they can stay fit and healthy and we are a healthy family and we work hard and we are a inspired family  by  people
the end
and that is it I hope you enjoyed the story and I love comments please
Love Ava ❤️😃

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Nancy had 7 kids! She must be exhausted. Good story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, if you went to the gym 3 times a day for 365 days you would work out 1,095 times. No wonder you're in shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so glad you recovered from that injury! What was that pilot thinking,getting drunk before flying a helicopter ?

    ReplyDelete