January 27, 2014

Me and Nancy faraway love story

HUH I'm bored why don't I call my girlfriend nancy she is in Peekskill and I have the number wait how about this i can suprise her i can get in the car and I can go to peeksill and I can also call mike and I can tell him you want to see your girlfriend natile and suprise her. so thats what I did i called mike and I said hi and then we left and we got in the car and we went to  Peekskill and then we said here we go. ding dong then blair answered the door and I said hey blair and then jo and natile said MIKE AVA what are u guys doing here well we said it was my idea I said I got bored and I missed you jo mike how come your here ava invited me oh thanks for coming over I love u Ava and i love u mike to natile said. So after we said are Hi's we ate dinner and we talked and them it was about 10:00pm and we all went to bed well almost me , mike had a little romantic night with natile  and Jo. Then the next morning we woke up and we all had breakfest and me and jo talked and mindy and mike and I said Jo I love and miss you ava your so sweet and mike said listen natile i like u and I think we should start  going out so thats why I want you to move in with me mike I'm flattered Yes alright. so then In the afternoon we all said good bye and me , Jo and mike and mindy went in my and  nancy car and well you know we went to get lunch and had french fries and then after  that we went to mikes place and got romantic and then after that we went to bed and then that's it

The end ❤️
I hope u enjoyed
the story and I hope mike u enjoyed the story
if u have another idea like that just tell me in the comment section below and I'll the other stories soon but I hope u enjoy it and tell me if u liked it got to go bye
LOVE
AVA ❤️😃

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Mike seems to have an awful lot of fun in Peekskill. Maybe we should all go visit for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of romance in Peekskill! Write about your trip to Philadelphia. That was fun!

    ReplyDelete