September 26, 2014

What idea do you want me to write about?

I need help my friends for a blog story I'm going to give you ideas A through C

Here are the ideas
A. Priscilla , Jack and Finn story
B. Biography on hot in Cleveland cast
C your idea

Now I'm sure you know what to do if you have an idea for something different you can or if you want to add to the Priscilla Jack and Finn story or a different person for the biography or TV show  you may do that can't wait for your ideas

From Ava

2 comments:

  1. Write about Priscilla, Jack and Finn sharing an apartment and they have a mean landlord who wants to kick them out but they do something that causes them to become friends with the landlord.
    Or write about all the different TV shows the cast of Hot In Ceveland were in.
    Or write about me because I am great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are the most interesting person I know so you should write about YOU.

    ReplyDelete