I wernt to Mike and Tara's wedding and ROCKED IT
I went back to school
I got a A+ on a science paper
I have been making new friends meeting new people.
I practiced my percussions bells for band and nailed it
I have done all my homework earlier then I used to
I got awesome nice teacher
I got two great cats that have been living together nicely
Last but not least I got a nice family and we have been living together all three of us for 11 years and my family have had the house and been living in portland for 13 years amd parents married 15 years.
I wish summer wasn't over but if you think about it 2014 has been my fanstaic year and a little bit of 2013 sense I got my trachea out sense I had it for a long series of my life.
From Ava
You are the coolest kid I know. You have so much going for you. Everyone who meets you is impressed. So many people on "Team Ava" made you who you are, especially Mom and Dad, but so much of the credit goes to YOU. Love you.
ReplyDeleteYou definitely rocked the wedding. I think other people should hire you for their weddings to get the dance floor pumped up.
ReplyDelete