The wedding was the greatest wedding I have ever been to and I think others can agree on that heres what happen.
We got there at good timing and everyone was hoping that the weather would go smoothly and it did. We said hello to the friends and family that was there and we were talking to the wedding planner heather and she told everyone where to go and then she told me , Mikal and Alicia , and Maralice where to go when we put Jack , Finn , and Priscilla in the wagon. Then all of us that were doing the wagon part waited for our cue. Then it was time so then mikal and Maralice put Jack and Finn the ring bearers in the wagon and then Alica put in Priscilla the flower girl and then I pulled all three of them down the aisle and Alica was my helper in case one of them started to cried or I needed help pulling the wagon but they didn't they were having the time of there life. Then as we got them to the end we stooped and the moms took the babies. Then I decdied to stand behind the bridesmaids through the whole wedding and I was so excited to hear mike and tara say I do. So they did the ceremony and then we congratulated mike and tara. Then we party all night long we had our coktail hour and then we went to the dance party. The whole night I was there I danced away expect for the slow songs although one of mikes friends asked if I would dance to him to a slow song I accpet his request it was very nice also mikal and Maralice asked me to dance with them and I accpted there request that was also fun. Then all the dance music came on and I was the life of the party everyone was shouting my name. There was also a song dedicated to me it was Jungle love it was a popular song back in the 70s and it was also the theme song in the late seasons of everybody loves ramyond. It was so fun I felt so special everyone was circling around me just to see me dance and cheering me on. Then we kept on dancing till midnight but around 10 or 11 we got a storm it was scary for me but we were safe we tried our best to keep the outdoor windows closed. But it was nice that we had breeze but we just kept on dancing. Then around midnight the party was over. I tried to see if I could go to the after party but I had to be 21 to go there. My feet were sore anyway and mom was tired to so we both went to bed while my dad kept partying. Then the next day we had breakfest and I said good bye to everyone and they were impressed that I partied all night and that I did such an awesome job pulling Jack , Finn , and Priscilla. Then we said good bye to the bride and groom and then we did our four and a half hour drive home and got home around 3.
The wedding was great and I was so happy to be apart of it and I'm so happy tara is now apart of our family because shes got a great family and great friends.
I love you uncle Mike and aunt tara
Love your niece Ava
You did a great job!!!! You were the LIFE of the party! We love you too! You did GREAT pulling the wagon and Priscilla, Jack and Finn ROCKED IT! Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteI know you were so looking forward to this wedding, as we all were. It looked to me like you were not disappointed...I don't think you sat down all night. So many people told me so many nice things about you, but then I already knew what a special girl you are. Our family is blessed to have Aunt Tara in it. You rock.
ReplyDelete