May 17, 2015

Happy birthday Mike

Mike I love you are  a AWESOME uncle.You and I were buddies we have a close niece and uncle relationship ever probably. Even though we don't see each other everyday we have a tight bond you follow me on my blog. I told you that auntie Tara was the one for you. Then on January 24th, 2014 the day Priscilla was born I was talking to you and I come over and that night you told me that you were making an engagement ring for Tara my face was in shock and I was good at keeping that a sercet. Then you called me and I remember that I was having trouble hearing you because I think you were at the airport or something. Then you called and I was on the floor saying "thank god" over and over again because even though I knew you were going to marry auntie Tara I was just so happy the defect was out. Then I met auntie Tara's friends. aunt Tara's friends are awesome can't wait to see them probably at the bridal shower, Then on semptember 6th , 2014 your wedding happened that was the COOLEST wedding I had ever been to and I was good at pulling Jack , Finn , and Priscilla at the wedding couldn't done it without aunt Alicia. Then on Feburay 14 , 2015 the night I was watching RIO the movie. You called my family and you said that you wanted to talk to me. You said "look at Priscilla shirt really closely then my face was in shock then you told us I was going to have a new baby cousin that night I was running around the house because that was the greatest birthday present/valentine day moment ever. Then March 6th , 2015 the day we celebrated my 12th birthday you told me I could say the gender of my new cousin I was so honored. That night I fianlly said the gender of my cousin IT WAS A BOY!  My birthday wish came true almost everyone voted boy. Now you are in Italy on a wonderful vacation before you and Tara are going to be called mommy and daddy. I will see you in the poconos in July and I will keep writing on my blog
Here is your birthday across poem.
Mike happy birthday and thanks for being an awesome uncle  to me and Priscilla
I love you happy birthday
Kind , funny , handsome guy
Excellent job as a firefighter.
From your AWESOME  NIECE  AVA

2 comments:

  1. Ok that was pretty much the coolest Bday thing I have ever gotten. Thank you! I love you too!
    PS-Can you remind me of all these dates as they come up so I can remember to buy Aunt T a card when I need to?
    You rock!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is September 18.

    You rule.

    ReplyDelete