May 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Caymus!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AWESOME BUDDY CAMYUS I WANT TO GIVE YOU AN AWESOME PRESENT SO HERE IS MY AWESOME BIRTHDAY ACROSS POEM TO YOU!

Coolest kid I know!
Awesome brother to your little brother Cameron.
My my my it is hard to believe you are 11 today.
You make me smile when I see you
U deserve a awesome birthday.
So many more great birthday's to expect.

Camyus you are a great kid and you have a great family I had fun with you yesterday hope you can march in the parade with Mr.Mike and our karate students and our unified sports program. I have done these awesome birthday poems before to awesome people like you.

Happy Birthday Camyus
From your awesome super friend Ava

1 comment:

  1. What a cool name Caymus has. I am sure he will like his poem!

    ReplyDelete