I have never done this before ever. What I mean by that is I have never done two birthday across poems to two very great people like these two happy birthday to Mikal and Alicia Y. Here is your birthday across poem and little letter/note.
Mikal ,
Happy birthday to one of the most amazing people I know. You are a great mom to Jack and Finn and a good wife. Here is your birthday across poem.
Mom to awesome boys
I miss you
Kind person
Awesome person too
Like your family and I want to see you and your family again
Alicia Y
Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to an awesome person like you. Thank you for letting me come to your house and play with your daughter Laila. What you did to help one of your children and then all of your children to stop them from beginning bullied was a good thing to do ,but was probably hard to hear,
Here is your awesome birthday a-cross poem.
Awesome mom to great kids
Like your family a lot and hope to see them again sometime.
I think a person like you enjoys a great birthday with your family
Cool mom to your awesome daughter Laila
A happy birthday to you.
You are one of the many people I have written to very special a-cross poems to people like you.
Again Happy birthday to Mikal , and Alicia Y
From Awesome Ava
Wow, your poems make we want to reach my next birthday.
ReplyDeleteAmazing post.
ReplyDeleteVery good job!
Another great acrostic poem.
(Did you notice MY poem? Boom.)
Can't wait to see you!