June 28, 2015

Happy birthday to Grandma P (Jasmine)

Happy birthday to the greatest grandma ever. Happy birthday to a great grandma who has been a grandma for 12 years and has three kids and two grandchildren and another one on the way. Grandma p thank you for letting me come to your house even if it's for the night because of a doctor appt. in NY. Thank you for cooking all your great wonderful meals. Thank you for giving me a little bit of cash every once and a while. Thank you for being an awesome grandma to Priscilla and I. My family and I are lucky to have you in our lives.

Here is a birthday a-cross poem to you

Joy-You bring joy into people's lives
Ava and Priscilla and everyone in the family loves you very much
Smile-You make me smile and happy every time I come over
Mom- Thank you for being an awesome mom to your kids and showing my mom what a true example of what a great mom is.
I love you
Nicest and best grandma a person can have
Exceptional- As a mom and a grandma and deserve an awesome birthday Happy Birthday grandma.

From your awesome granddaughter Ava

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Grandma will throw Baby Ja'mahl some cash.

    ReplyDelete